Yes, the RDJ does stand for Robert Downey Jr. Now I know what you're thinking. Everybody and their cousin's hamster has a blog. In this day and age it's not exactly new and exciting. But this is a sort of special blog for my friend Cally and me. We're going to be using this blog to chronicle our progress in an attempt to write a script (or two) specifically designed to involve the gorgeous and talented Robert Downey Jr. Maybe he'll be in it, maybe he'll produce it, maybe he'll direct it, that doesn't matter to us. As long as he's a part of it in some way or another. Whether they get made into movies or not remains to be seen. The first, most important step is actually finishing the script and sending it off. All we can do is put our minds together, shake them up a bit and see if anything usable is concocted. Only time will tell.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 12

We had a minor set back in that somewhere between my laptop and my desk top, my copy of the script got deleted. I had it on a disc so that I could easily transfer from one to the other and somehow the disc was erased. I don't know how. BUT with the wonderfulness that is Cally having her own copy I was able to get another copy and remake the changes that I made last night.

We are making a great deal of progress though. We're at nearly 8000 words total. Only 2000 more words to go before Sunday. I don't know if we're going to make it but we'll get close at least.

And now we're finally in sync on the number of words. Not sure about the number of pages but that's okay as long as we have the same number of words, right? Right. Now I am going to get in a nap before I have to go to work later. Because I know you wanted to know that.